Tuesday, February 14, 2006

about this blog

Ah, another day, another blog. I’m starting this blog because some friends and I are excited about the possibilities of Spirit and the workplace. What a great world it would be if everyone were doing jobs they love, blessing the community, and making a profit all at the same time! Spirit can make it all happen.

So I’ll be writing about times in my career I’ve turned to Spirit in my search for workplace harmony. I’ll probably talk about the business books that have inspired me, and maybe even movies or TV shows that demonstrate the ideal of bringing our better selves to work.

I’d love it if you would comment on this blog, or join the discussions on SpiritOnTheJob.com, the website community devoted to this new trend in business.

Best wishes,

Laura


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?